A weakness of mine would be the fact that I get nervous when speaking in front of groups. I haven't had a lot of experience with this over the past several years. During my studies I have improved I feel much more confident today when I need to speak in front of groups and give presentation.
- Lose patience sometimes when I am not in a position to complete the assigned job in time.
- I have to work on having more patience and giving myself a break because I always want everything done at once.
- I am too focused on my work and I need to find more time to relax.
- I'm too focused on work and need to develop some after hour’s hobbies.
- When doing my work, if someone asks for assistance I move away from my work, and when i come back.. i forget where I left off, but now I manage to write things down before going to help someone else.
Remember to always turn a weakness into a positive. Example: If you are meticulous with your work which often leads to fallling behind schedule, tell the interviewer that because of this you set yourself goals in order to make sure you meet these deadines on time.