Apply now for Graduate Jobs & Internships at Bank of America in the UK, Asia and USA.
Find out more about Masters courses in Management, Banking and Finance at Cass Business School.
Hi everyone, I am wondering any1 here has alrdy had or is goin to hav an interview with WW for the BENEFITS group?
would u share some tips and experience since dis is my first phone interview ever:)
Hey, had a phone interview for WW Benefits. They asked:
1. Why WW?
2. What does benefits role entail?
3. give a time you have implemented/influenced a new process
4. give a time you have had to work under changing requirements
5. built a relationship with a difficult person
6. Influenced a group to take part in something
7. motivated yourself to achieve better results
not the exact questions, but along those lines.
Only lasted around half an hour and the interviewer was extremely friendly.
Good luck!! :)
What is the most important factor to you when considering where to apply for a graduate role?
Professional CV Writing Service
Try WikiJob interview coaching