1 HOUR, 30 MINUTES
Did you know that over 30 million working days are lost each year due to work-related illness and injuries? Employers, managers and supervisors who have risk assessment responsibilities must be able to work in compliance with The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 to prevent and control safety risks in the workplace.
This Risk Assessment – IIRSM Approved course is designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of the risk assessment process, taking them through each stage and the tools required. Through this practical training course, you will learn how to identify risks and hazards at work and will familiarise with HSE legislation to be able to implement an effective safety management system that ensures that the wellbeing of all staff is adequately protected.
Highlights of the Risk Assessment – IIRSM Approved:
- Learn how to carry out a risk assessment in the workplace, with step-by-step training
- Understand the benefits of a risk assessment and know when to perform one
- Know how to work in compliance with key HSE legislation regarding risk management
- Be able to identify risks and implement a plan of action to control any hazards
- Familiarise with essential risk assessment tools to correctly evaluate and monitor the safety of a workplace
- Take your career to the next level with an accredited and recognised qualification
- Prevent accidents and fatalities by adhering to UK safety guidelines and best practice
- Familiarise with the different types of effective risk control strategies
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of:
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for both employers and employees who want to gain a better understanding of how to maintain a safe working environment. It is ideal for professionals who have management and supervisory responsibilities who are required to train staff and evaluate the safety of the workplace.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive a recognised qualification as proof of your new skills, which you can use to fast track your career in the following professions:
- Project Manager
- Site Supervisor
- Safety Manager
- HSE Compliance Manager