£30.00 inc VAT (was £509.99)
7 hours, 25 minutes
- Define what life coaching is and what the goals of life coaching are
- You must be able to acquire both internal and external self-awareness
- Learn about your fears so that you can reduce and control them
- Evaluate the main skills of a good coach and develop those talents as a result.
- Improve your personal emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Set your goals and work towards them
- Learn about the biggest ethical issues and how to protect yourself and your clients from them
- Understanding the definitions of coaching and self-awareness
- Managing fears and building relationships with clients
- Supporting others in their occupations and goal attainment
- Evaluating emotional intelligence and improving communication
- Developing a coaching business and following a code of conduct
Discover how to positively support individuals or groups in need of guidance when you take the Life Coaching Certification Course (Beginner to Advanced).
The principles of life coaching have become more familiar and socially recognised in recent years, with those trained in its application being sought-after by many clients. Celebrities who have utilised the help of “lifestyle gurus” have endorsed this practice heavily in the media. By taking this certified training, you will be taking the first steps on the road to being a professional life coach or accomplished personal trainer.
By engaging in this tuition, you will learn the objectives of training, develop your own self-awareness, help others overcome fears, and encourage individuals to reach personal goals. The online modules cover aspects of solo and group training, ethical considerations, motivational techniques, client communication, objective attainment, and much more. You will also be given advice on how to build and develop a coaching business.
Module 01: Life Coaching: The Purpose and Fundamentals Module 02: Develop Your Self-Awareness Module 03: The Development of Core Beliefs and Managing Fears Module 04: Life Coaching Types and Key Attributes of a Life Coach Module 05: Understanding Emotional Intelligence Module 06: Body Language and Communication Techniques Module 07: A Structure for Client Work and Goal Setting Module 08: Basic Principles for Business Development and Growth Module 09: The Ethical Coach: Protect Yourself and Your Clients Final Exam
By completing the Life Coaching Certification Course, you will gain an acute understanding of the requirements needed to operate as a professional life coach or trainer. This will provide helpful knowledge for those looking to find vocations in roles that need team management or intensive mentoring.