£36.00 inc VAT
8 hours, 38 minutes
Want to know what does it take to build a successful career in administration? All businesses need an HR and Payroll department which performs a variety of duties within the organisation. If you are thinking about becoming an HR or Payroll Administrator, then start your journey now by enrolling in this HR and Payroll Administrator Course.
This HR and Payroll Administrator course consists of various modules all geared towards helping you learn the functions of human resources management and payroll management. You will learn about the recruitment process, interviewing potential candidates, retention, health & safety, maintaining discipline and termination. On top of these areas, you will gain a greater understanding of the basic terminology of HR, payroll, different accounting methods, preparing balance sheets and other financial statements.
Module 01: Introduction to Human Resource Module 02: Employee Recruitment and Selection Procedure Module 03: Employee Training and Development Process Module 04: Performance Appraisal Management Module 05: Employee Relations Module 06: Motivation and Counselling Module 07: Ensuring Health and safety at the Workplace Module 08 :Employee Termination Module 09: Employer Record and Statistics Module 10: Essential UK Employment Law Module 11: Introduction to Payroll Management Mock Exam Final Exam
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new achievement. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £129. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this course, you will qualify for the IAO Accredited Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
The HR and Payroll Administrator Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
- Gain a firm understanding of the theories and practices related to hiring processes, administrative services, performance management and appraisal, staff administration, and training.
- Get a strong perception concerning motivation, employee counselling, resignations and retirement.
- Learn about the importance of maintaining health, safety, security and welfare of employees.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of HR and payroll management.
- Learn how to operate a payroll system within a business in the UK.
- Gain a full understanding and knowledge of the processes involved in managing and processing a business’s payroll.
- Explore BrightPay including its powerful features, creating flexible payment schedules, RTI submission, customizable additions and deductions and automated HMRC payments, and many more.
- Discover detailed information on Paye, Tax, and NI.