£36.00 inc VAT
2 weeks, 2 days
Familiarise yourself with the basics of graphic design and build an excellent foundation.
- What You'll Learn
- Gain the skills required to become a graphic designer
- Learn the basics of graphic design
- Gain a solid understanding of world-renowned graphic software
- Learn the principles and elements of design, basic techniques in Adobe Photoshop, Illustration and In-design.
- Learn to design logos that a company needs to market or advertise its products.
- Gain the skills to start your career as a graphic designer
- Basics of Graphic Design
- Foundation in Design
- Adobe Photoshop Basics
- Designers go to Software
- Blend Modes & Filters
- Creating Logos with Illustrator
- Logo Design Basics
- Adobe in Design and Print Work Introduction
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this course, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. With a 60% passing score you will be qualified for CPD accredited certificates.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. After successfully completing the course, you will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new achievement. With a 60% passing score you will be qualified for Quality Licence Scheme endorsed certificates.
Who is this course for?
This Diploma in Graphic Design is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then this Diploma in Graphic Design is for you.
This course will provide you with the practical and theoretical knowledge of graphic designing and help you seek a career in the relevant industry.