£30.00 inc VAT (was £509.99)
4 hours, 20 minutes
- Understand the basic principles of diet planning and healthy eating
- Learn about the different nutrients that can change your lifestyle
- Appreciate the power of low-carb meals and positive proteins
- Know how to use international cooking and ingredients to eat better
- Become capable of choosing food that will improve your well-being
Discover how to become an independent eater and learn how to compile healthy ingredients into delicious meals with this animated course on Diet and Nutrition – Make Your Own Diet Plan. Using fun and instructive visuals and expert guidance, this expertly compiled and digitised tutorial delivers a masterclass in ways to “spice” up your food whilst ensuring that you get the absolute best mixture of nutrition and energy. It’s sometimes difficult to sort out facts from fiction and do the best for your body, but this learning experience cuts through the baloney and serves you up tasty techniques and treats for eating yourself to better health.
This Nutritional Training is perfect for those that want to know and understand the effects of foodstuff on their biology. You will be shown how to mix micronutrients and macronutrients and ensure that each meal is balanced correctly in terms of what vitamins and minerals you gain. Too many people associate health living with dull diets, and the contents of this course show that this clearly needn’t be the case. You’ll be given step-by-step explanations about specialist diets such as Keto and Okinawa, making you capable of producing lunches that are not only healthy but mouth-watering. This is the perfect start for building your own diet plan and learning to feed yourself the best kind of foodstuff.
Enrol in this course now and learn how to build a healthy lifestyle without sacrificing taste or excitement in your mealtimes.
- Understanding the importance of nutrients in a healthy diet
- Becoming aware of the effects that foodstuff has on mental and physical well-being
- Making meals with low-carb ingredients and fresh-tasting flavours
- Adding spices and a variety of food to keep meals from being dull or repetitive
- Exploring your personal needs and what levels of nutrition you need every day
Module 01: Getting Familiar with Diet and Nutrition Module 02: Macronutrients: The Big Guns Module 03: Micronutrients: Small Intake, Big Impact Module 04: Healthy Diet: Happy Life Module 05: Keto-Diet: Learn to Lead a Low-Carb Life Module 06: Mediterranean Diet: Spice-up Your Life Module 07: Okinawa Diet: The Japanese Way of Living Long Module 08: Diet Related Diseases Module 09: Exploring Different Nutritional Needs Downloadable Content: Diet and Nutrition - Make Your Own Diet Plan Final Exam Assignment
By completing the Diet and Nutrition Training course, you will gain exemplary skills and knowledge about food nutrition and effective dietary methods. This will be highly beneficial for those who seek to eat healthier or are interested in pursuing a career as a professional nutritionist.
- Instant access to information about popular dietary and cooking techniques
- Full participation in theoretical diet planning and exercises
- Quick assessment and guidance for all assignments
- CPD accreditation for proof of acquired skills and knowledge
- Freedom to study in any location and at a pace that suits you
- Expert support from dedicated tutors committed to online learning