£30.00 inc VAT (was £509.99)
8 hours, 32 minutes
Are you looking for a Data Entry role? Do you find Data Entry interesting and want to explore whether it is as exciting & easy as it sounds?
Yes! You’re in the right place!
This Data Entry Administrator Training course is ideally suited to novices and existing Data Entry Administrators who require to refresh their data entry skills. Keeping with an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a Data Entry Administrator and how Data Entry works in different sectors from this course, you’ll be able to work more accurately and confidently and achieve much with less trouble.
With this course, you’ll also learn how to efficiently manage a large amount of information that is sensitive or confidential.
- Gain a thorough introduction of Data Entry including the common rules and guidelines for Data Entry.
- Learn more about using Excel for efficient Data Entry.
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel 2016.
- Develop your expertise for creating worksheet formulas.
- Discover a range of topics explaining the methods of modifying a worksheet.
- Get a deeper understanding of formatting a worksheet.
- Discover the right ways of printing workbooks, configuring headers and footers.
- Learn to manage workbooks and its properties.
- Gain adequate knowledge and skills to work professionally within the IT industry.
Introduction to Data Entry Using the Computer for Data Entry Common Rules and Guidelines for Data Entry Using Excel for Efficient Data Entry Using Excel’s Flash Fill and Autofill to Automate Data Entry How to Create a Data Entry Form in Excel? Using Statistics Packages in Data Entry
Navigate the Excel User Interface Use Excel Commands Create and Save a Basic Workbook Enter Cell Data Use Excel Help
Create Worksheet Formulas Insert Functions Reuse Formulas and Functions
Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows Search for and Replace Data Use Proofing and Research Tools
Apply Text Formats Apply Number Format Align Cell Contents Apply Styles and Themes Apply Basic Conditional Formatting Create and Use Templates
Preview and Print a Workbook Set Up the Page Layout Configure Headers and Footers
Manage Worksheets Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views Manage Workbook Properties Mock Exam Final Exam
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
The Data Entry Administrator Training is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.