Norton Rose Interview Process
Norton Rose interview about 250 candidates for approximately 55 training contracts each year.
The interview process at Norton Rose is as follows:
- Online Application
- Assessment day
The Norton Rose assessment day lasts for half a day and consists of:
- Partner interview (with two partners)
- Meeting with current trainees
- Group exercise
You will be interviewed by two partners at Norton Rose. You are likely to be asked:
- Why are you interested in Norton Rose?
- Why do you want a career in law?
- Why are you a suitable employee for Norton Rose?
Interviews for non law students and graduates take place between January and June each year. Penultimate year law students will be interviewed in August and September. However, non-law students and graduate are welcome to apply after June. They will be interviewed in August and September alongside with the law students.