- 5pm: Arrive at Hotel / Registration
- 6.30pm: Drinks reception with company representatives
- 7.30pm: Dinner with company representatives
- 9.00pm: Company presentation
- 8.00am: Breakfast
- 9.00am: Aptitude tests (numerical and verbal)
- 10.00am: Personality questionnaires
- 10.30am: Group exercise one + group exercise two
- 12.30pm: Lunch
- 1.30pm: Group exercise three + business exercise
- 2.30pm: Individual presentations
- 3.30pm: Panel Interview
- 4.30pm: Refreshments
- 5.00pm: Evaluation / depart
The drink and dinner receptions with company representatives will almost certainly be with the assessment centre organisers (who will also be your assessors) and current graduate trainees working at the firm.
Take every opportunity to talk to current trainees as they will not be directly assessing you and can offer great advice about the assessment centre, interviews and the job itself.
Take a practice assessment centre course from JobTestPrep today.