Vodafone Experience Day (March 2010)

18 February 2010 - 10:19pm

Hi

Just wondering is anyone attending experience day at Vodafone for the one year graduate scheme.

Thanks.

30 November 2011 - 9:46am

Thanks TFM! I hope I have as much luck as you during the Assessment Day! It really does seem like an amazing opportunity and hopefully I can get through this last hurdle :)

24 November 2011 - 9:08pm

Hello.

Well done to have got to this stage... i think this is the most difficult part...now you can show f2f what you are made of !... the experience day that will be held in february will be different from that of other corporate companies... it will be a series of quick interviews with managers, and a team exercise for what i recall.. My only reccomendation is BE YOURSELF, show with examples how you are customer obsessed and your innovative thinking.. i hope you will have the opportunity to join us next year in this unique programme that gives you real responsibilities, senior management exposure, and great development !!!

cheers

TFM

23 November 2011 - 3:16pm

hey all,

I've been reading through your posts, congrats to those who got through the experience day, you must be finishing with the programme now! I'm just applying at the moment, had my phone interview and am 'being considered' for the experience day. Could you guys give me tips on the day? What did you do? Any insight would be much appreciated as you have been through it all before

Thanks!

17 March 2010 - 12:10pm

Hey, I got a missed call yesterday from an unknown number around 2pm with no voicemail then got another call with a message saying they'll call back later, which they did around 30 mins later. Good luck today!

17 March 2010 - 11:40am

The only thing I know is that I missed their call 3 times untill they evntually got hold of me. So they are quit persistant! Good Luck!

17 March 2010 - 11:21am

It was a private number that called to let me know that I was successful if that helps...

17 March 2010 - 1:48am

I received a missed call from a private number today at about 1 o clock ( I attended morning assessment centre on the 15th). However, I haven't received an e-mail or a further call today.... Could it have been Vodafone? Does anyone know if they are letting people know if they are unsuccessful yet?

16 March 2010 - 6:38pm

I have created a group called vodafone graduates! anyone that has gotten accepted...please join!!!!!!

16 March 2010 - 5:40pm

I went yesterday and I got the phonecall around 1pm today. Maybe successful candidates should all join a facebook group together to get to know eachother a little?