Axa 2014 video interview

22 posts [Last post]

28 November 2013 - 11:12am

Hi All

I have been united to video interview with Axa. Anyone faced this yet and got any idea of the content? E.g motivational, competency..

Any help would be really appreciated

Thanks

29 November 2013 - 10:35am

Thanks to those who have pm me. I applied to Axa late October and got tests invite a couple of weeks later and straight after got invite to video interview. It's not a telephone one. Thanks for info on video interview. I shall post publicly what comes up as I believe this will help a few others out and the answers you give are down to you. However looking at a few posts video interviews may be tougher as there could be a bank of 100+ questions. Thanks :)

29 November 2013 - 1:35pm

My experience so far has been similar to b_soltysiak. I've got an invitation to video interview as well. I emailed to ask the careers team about the time given and the format but they didn't say anything we didn't already know. Please share you experience! Any help is highly appreciated :D

29 November 2013 - 3:53pm

I've applied to future business leaders. Look at last year 2013 questions. See for. I am sure the colour one will come up. If anyone what's help on industry knowledge feel free to ask me. I've worked for Directline for the lat 3 years :).

1 December 2013 - 5:33pm

So just done my video interview. I am def not getting through! Panicked! Questions are same as last year folks:
Why Axa and why future leaders?
How would you as colour to Axa
Tell us about a time you experienced poor customer service and what did you learn from this
It is tough to be a business leader. How will you be successful?
Long term goal and how did you achieve this?

Only 5 questions. Despite preparing I panicked so good luck peeps :). At least that one is over!

3 December 2013 - 7:28pm

Thank you very much for your precious information above, I have applied for the actuarial programme. Has anyone applied for the same programme?

3 December 2013 - 7:31pm

Hello b_soltysiak, would you mind telling me where did you get those questions from 2013? it will be very much appreciated :)

3 December 2013 - 8:43pm

Hey. See forum for accountancy Axa for last year 2013 intake. For those who have asked: Please stop asking me about deadlines for interview. Read your email and ask yourself: what does it say? You all passed the verbal reasoning right? unless you cheated.

So, the interview made me panic because you only have 90 seconds, yes, 90 seconds (mental right?) to answer these questions. Why Axa you get two minutes - how generous of them. So you can't waffle. Practice in the mirror I would say. I wish I had. And look at Axa website and what they are looking for and include all I those things in your answers. I don't think I did despite prep because I panicked due to time. You do have a minute before each question and a chance to break before going onto the next question. Use it. I don't think I did that enough. Feel free to ask me any questions. I'm happily still waiting for my rejection email ;).

6 December 2013 - 9:59pm

Hi everyone :) has anyone else done the video interview and heard back at all? Sorry seemed a bit snappy in my last post. Bit hope some info was helpful.

Thanks

12 December 2013 - 3:51pm

Hi Everyone

I am doing my video interview for the AXA Business Leaders Graduate Program. Can anyone help me with the questions that they asked? Is it mostly competency? Do they appear to ask the same questions?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks

12 December 2013 - 3:54pm

@wh123 see above.

7 January 2014 - 1:57pm

how would you as colour to AXA?

I dont understand? :/

9 January 2014 - 8:16pm

How would you add colour. Typo. Think about it...

9 January 2014 - 8:19pm

Oh and I've had a few PMs lately. I believe same 5 questions but varied to scheme. As in why Axa and why your scheme. You have a minute before the question and then 90 seconds to answer. I gave Compentency style answers. And enthusiasm! Not hard...I am an insurance geek :). Anyone been to an AC yet? Mine on 28th and hoping to do well

16 January 2014 - 9:06pm

Does anyone know if the analysis presentation in the AC is one to one with the interviewer or in front of a group?
Thanks

16 January 2014 - 9:18pm

2 assessors

16 January 2014 - 10:47pm

thanks

16 January 2014 - 10:48pm

Call HR and they'll tell you. I had 4 assessors and 3 other participants. That's for the presentation for the brief I was given beforehand...not sure if that's the same as your analysis presentation?

17 January 2014 - 9:39pm

thanks i will do

18 January 2014 - 4:35pm

Hi,

Does anyone know how does the assessment center like?

28 January 2014 - 2:19pm

Good luck to all those who have an AC today

23 July 2014 - 12:35am

Anyone else through to the AC?