RBS 2014 Finance Telephone Interview

4 September 2013 - 8:18pm

Hi everyone,

I got through to the telephone interview stage

I am just wondering whether anyone had a telephone interview for the 2014 Finance programme.

Would it be possible if you could tell me what questions came up?

Thanks,

rc1234

16 December 2013 - 5:50pm

Hi ss6969, have you had the telephone interview for ops M&IB? Can you please help me out with some tips? Thanks

2 December 2013 - 1:52pm

Anyone get a reply yet after completing RBS AC for Operations?

27 November 2013 - 5:17pm

hey can anyone give me some details about what they ask for ops M&IB telephone interview? Is it the same as finance mentioned on this topic?

26 November 2013 - 12:33pm

just had a phone call from someone in HR (i think theyre calling everyone just to confirm) i asked and he said that we'd be fine as long as we follow the guide in the virtual interview centre

25 November 2013 - 6:15pm

Qanary,

Heads up, it took them 2 months to get back to me

25 November 2013 - 5:42pm

For those who got invitation for AC Ops, when did you havr the tele interview? Had my tele interview in late Oct. Still no reply yet. Thanks, and good luck in your AC!

25 November 2013 - 5:07pm

Hey lfi,
when is your AC for risk?
Presentation is based on the group exercise. watch your timing and you'll be fine, the assessors are very nice. There is a list to help you choose, but you are free to choose whatever personal development you like.

25 November 2013 - 12:13pm
Ifi

hey guys, can anyone share some of their experiences on the assessment centre, my one is for risk. The booklet does not clarify what exactly is going to be happening on the day. And this presentation task, will it be based on information given to the group exercise? Will there be a separate case study for it? Any tips of how to go about the presentation task. Also the mentoring task we choose whatever we want to to be mentored upon or there is a list?

Too many questions but really some information would be very helpful.
Thnx :)

25 November 2013 - 10:14am

just what are we going to do in ac. Specifically, r we going to have a written exercise or mentoring task? And of course whether or not we need to take any test! Thx k111 for finding out for the rest of us ;)

25 November 2013 - 8:45am

Oh really? What did they tell you was going to be in the phone interview? I may call them later today, I want to confirm we dont have any tests to do there! Is there anything specific you want me to ask?